The school bag, jumper and tie can be purchased from the school office, please contact them for an order form.
The basic school uniform consists of:
- Grey jumper
- Plain white polo-shirt or plain white shirt.
- Black trousers or knee length skirt
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- Blue check summer dresses or smart black shorts (only in summer months)
- Briar Hill Primary school book bag
- Year 5-6 - will be given a teal tie.
- Black shorts and white t-shirt
- Trainers or black plimsolls
Clothing and Personal Property
We do not encourage children to bring toys or personal property to school. Items that become a distraction will be removed until the end of the day and discouraged in future.
Apart from watches, no jewellery should be worn in school. If ears are already pierced, studs only may be worn and in the interest of safety they must be removed for P.E./swimming activities.
Children are not permitted to wear makeup or temporary tattoos. Long hair should be worn tied up for health and safety reasons.