Remote Learning - Assemblies
Welcome to the Assembly and Newsletters page Remote Learning 2020-2021
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been unable to complete assemblies like we would normally do. But this social collaboration was greatly missed by our children, so from September 2020 we began having assemblies remotely through Teams. These were really successful and a great time for the school to get together safely and share the incredible work happening across the years.
During this national lock-down, we wish to keep the momentum going. Every week you will be able to access:
- A whole school assembly. These will be available to view on a number of different platforms including Google Classroom, Class Dojo and MCAS and will be showcased LIVE here at 4:00pm on a Friday. The children within school will be watching them too the following week.
- These assemblies which have occurred throughout both lockdowns will celebrate children's work and highlights of the week. As per our normal routine, this will also include some other information - it may be about the School or DRET competitions coming up, or an important day - these will vary week to week.
- A class story read and/or LIVE lessons - An opportunity to join the class live and listen. These will be led by a member of staff and links sent out.
- Various Challenges and Subject Assemblies - these will vary week to week. Here is an example of one of these. Every week the assemblies will be shared via Google Classroom and can also be viewed here on this webpage.
Assembly Week 1-2
Assembly Week 3
Assembly Week 4
Assembly Week 5
Assembly Week 6
Assembly Week 7
Assembly Week 8
Remote Learning - Newsletters
Newsletters, Subject Assemblies and Remote Learning Documents
- Chinese New Year
- Fairtrade Fortnight Assembly pptx
- Goals and Dreams PSHE Spring 1 Assembly
- Keeping Safe Online Children PDF
- Keeping Safe Online Staff PDF
- Lent assembly 2021
- Monday Motivation
- Non Screen Day Friday Giving and Be Active 1
- Ready to Return Newsletter
- Safer Internet Day KS2
- Spring 2 Week 1 Remote Learning Newsletter
- Spring 2 Week 3 Learning Newsletter
- Spring Sports Day 22 02 2021
- Spring Sports Day Results
- Week 1 Remote Learning Newsletter
- Week 2 Remote Learning Newsletter
- Week 3 Remote Learning Newsletter
- Week 4 Remote Learning Newsletter
- Week 5 Remote Learning Newsletter
- Week 6 Remote Learning Newsletter
- Wellbeing Wednesday 10 02
- Womens History Month 1
- World religion day all classes 17 01 21