Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 13:59
17 th June 2019 Briar Hill Primary School receives prestigious...
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 13:49
Dear Parents / Carers, RE: Sports Day 2019 We would like to invite...
- Friday, October 9, 2015 - 11:45Pupils and staff at Briar Hill Primary School have been celebrating after being recognised as a Centre of Excellence for inclusive practice. The school, which is part of the David Ross Education
- Monday, July 6, 2015 - 18:05Pupils from Briar Hill Primary School competed in a sports event attended by Olympians and Commonwealth athletes including Denise Lewis OBE, Gabby Logan and former Scotland Rugby International, Kenny
- Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 10:02Year 1 - Eastern Promises Year 2 - Castles and Dragons Oh I do like to be beside the Sea
- Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 10:34A Year 3 pupil from Briar Hill Primary School has raised over £270 for charity after having inches cut off her hair. Jenae Breeze, who is well known in school for her long blonde locks, had her hair
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 15:04
- Monday, March 23, 2015 - 09:37
- Friday, November 14, 2014 - 13:45To donate simply click the link http://www.justgiving.com/laura-stead5/ Or text this code NPCU70 to this number and 70070 and donate £1 Jodie would really appreciate your support for this important
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 - 10:42A huge thank you to everyone involved. A fantastic amount of money going to a very important cause!
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 10:31The school will be taking part in this year’s Jeans for Genes Day on Friday 19 th September . 1 in 25 children has a genetic disorder that makes their life very difficult. That’s one in every class.
- Friday, September 12, 2014 - 16:10What a great start we have made to the new school year. Thank you for ensuring that your children have arrived at school promptly and smartly this week. Some updates on developments over the summer