Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 22:25
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - 12:35
At Briar Hill Primary School, we are proud to be a part of the David...
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 - 10:42A huge thank you to everyone involved. A fantastic amount of money going to a very important cause!
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 10:31The school will be taking part in this year’s Jeans for Genes Day on Friday 19 th September . 1 in 25 children has a genetic disorder that makes their life very difficult. That’s one in every class.
- Friday, September 12, 2014 - 16:10What a great start we have made to the new school year. Thank you for ensuring that your children have arrived at school promptly and smartly this week. Some updates on developments over the summer
- Friday, July 11, 2014 - 13:44The DRET Summer Cup has got everyone talking! Trending on twitter, updates on Sky Sports News, a dozen Olympic and Commonwealth athletes attending and lots of coverage in the local papers...it really
- Wednesday, July 2, 2014 - 16:22Pupils from Briar Hill Primary School took part the Summer Cup, a festival of competitive sport that was attended by Olympians and Commonwealth athletes including Dame Kelly Holmes. The event, at
- Friday, June 27, 2014 - 08:34Briar Hill Primary School’s pupils and staff have received praise from Ofsted following a full inspection in late May, but the school acknowledge that this is just the beginning of their progress.
- Friday, June 20, 2014 - 14:39Pupils and students from some of the Trust’s Northamptonshire academies received a masterclass from Olympian Andy Turner at Malcolm Arnold Academy. The current 200m hurdles record holder, spent the
- Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 13:47Four of the Trust’s Northamptonshire primaries created their very own opera which was written, directed and performed entirely by the pupils. The Arbours Primary Academy, Briar Hill Primary School,
- Friday, June 6, 2014 - 12:56The Trust’s very own Hannah Hicks has made it into the England Squad for the Commonwealth Games this summer. The 23 year old Table Tennis star, who coaches three days a week at academies across the
- Friday, May 9, 2014 - 15:40Pupils from Briar Hill Primary School grabbed their outdoor gear for a week experiencing the sights and heights of Aberdovey in Wales. The residential saw the school join four of the David Ross