Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 13:59
17 th June 2019 Briar Hill Primary School receives prestigious...
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 13:49
Dear Parents / Carers, RE: Sports Day 2019 We would like to invite...
- Monday, November 30, 2015 - 15:34Pupils in year 5 have been working alongside a group of parents to create and send out presents to those living alone in the local area. Their work was televised by ITV and aired on the local news on
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 14:40A group of pupils visited Duston War Memorial on Wednesday 11th November to lay a wreath.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 13:08Boys and girls from year 5 and 6 took part in a World Cup tag rugby competition at the Northampton Saints Casuals ground.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 13:07We played our first netball competition of the year. This was some of the children's first netball competition and they even managed to either win or draw all of their matches.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 13:05We participated in the first primary DRET cluster football tournament. We played against all the other local David Ross primaries and managed to win or draw in all of their matches.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 13:03Girls from Year 5 and 6 took part in a football competition. They were able to win some of their games and scored many goals.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 13:01Our football team played a match again Queen Eleanor Primary. It was a tough game but they managed to score 2 amazing goals and stayed determined despite the fact that it was raining heavily.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 12:59Children from Year 3 and 4 got to take part in a Learn to Play Volleyball session this week. They learnt lots of skills and rules and even got the opportunity to referee some games.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 12:54Our Sports Boy and Girl of the year attended the Sainsburys School Games Mark awards assembly. We were one of only 10 schools in the county to be receive the Silver Kite Mark which is a national
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 15:05Remembrance Day 2015 After over a week of buying wristbands, bracelets, reflectors and poppies, we had a moving Assembly with a minute’s silence at 11 o’clock on November 11 th . The Year 5/6 E.A.L.