Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 22:25
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - 12:35
At Briar Hill Primary School, we are proud to be a part of the David...
- Friday, December 4, 2015 - 15:06Year 5 have been learning about two types of Samba; Brazillian and Jamaican. Every Wednesday children have had lessons play a variety of instruments and read music in order to produce Samba music. On
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015 - 14:52Glee performed on Thursday 26th November at the Rotary Club Concert, at Northampton High School.
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015 - 14:39Year 5 and 6 children took part in our Cluster Indoor Athletics competition. The children got to take part in a variety of events including running, relays, javelin, long jump and triple jump. We had
- Monday, November 30, 2015 - 15:34Pupils in year 5 have been working alongside a group of parents to create and send out presents to those living alone in the local area. Their work was televised by ITV and aired on the local news on
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 14:40A group of pupils visited Duston War Memorial on Wednesday 11th November to lay a wreath.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 13:08Boys and girls from year 5 and 6 took part in a World Cup tag rugby competition at the Northampton Saints Casuals ground.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 13:07We played our first netball competition of the year. This was some of the children's first netball competition and they even managed to either win or draw all of their matches.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 13:05We participated in the first primary DRET cluster football tournament. We played against all the other local David Ross primaries and managed to win or draw in all of their matches.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 13:03Girls from Year 5 and 6 took part in a football competition. They were able to win some of their games and scored many goals.
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 13:01Our football team played a match again Queen Eleanor Primary. It was a tough game but they managed to score 2 amazing goals and stayed determined despite the fact that it was raining heavily.