Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 13:59
17 th June 2019 Briar Hill Primary School receives prestigious...
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 13:49
Dear Parents / Carers, RE: Sports Day 2019 We would like to invite...
- Monday, April 3, 2017 - 09:59Talented pupils from Briar Hill Primary School sang their hearts out at the second annual David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Primary Music Festival. The concert, which took place at the Royal and
- Friday, March 24, 2017 - 09:27Sports enthusiasts at Briar Hill Primary School competed in the hope of being crowned champions of the DRET South Primary Cup 2017. The competition, held at the Malcolm Arnold Academy, saw sports
- Friday, March 10, 2017 - 14:04Primary pupils across the David Ross Education Trust participated in a successful debating competition. Pupils from Briar Hill Primary School, Cedar Road Primary School, Eastfield Academy and Welton
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - 13:43Pupils and staff from Briar Hill Primary School joined nine other DRET academies for a visit to Google UK's offices last week. The event, which brought together primary, secondary and Sixth Form
- Monday, December 12, 2016 - 15:43
- Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 12:54Please be aware that Monday the 31st October is a staff training day. The school will open for children on Tuesday 1st November. Hope that you all have a wonderful break.
- Friday, October 21, 2016 - 15:55On Thursday 14 th October Miss McGovern, Mr Cox and Jessica in Y5 went to the Northampton in Bloom awards ceremony at the Guildhall, Northampton. We were thrilled to receive a Silver Award for the
- Friday, October 21, 2016 - 13:19A huge congratulation to James in Year 6! His animal poem came first place in the DRET animal poetry competition.
- Thursday, October 6, 2016 - 12:32Briar Hill children shared and celebrated the Languages and countries of our lovely hardworking EAL children. Through the school we looked at Lithuania, Poland, Turkey, Romania, Italy and Russian.
- Monday, July 18, 2016 - 11:54Briar Hill Primary School, Northampton, has received praise from Ofsted after being rated “good” across every inspection category. After a two–day assessment, inspectors recognised the multi-cultural