Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 22:25
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - 12:35
At Briar Hill Primary School, we are proud to be a part of the David...
- Friday, October 21, 2016 - 13:19A huge congratulation to James in Year 6! His animal poem came first place in the DRET animal poetry competition.
- Thursday, October 6, 2016 - 12:32Briar Hill children shared and celebrated the Languages and countries of our lovely hardworking EAL children. Through the school we looked at Lithuania, Poland, Turkey, Romania, Italy and Russian.
- Monday, July 18, 2016 - 11:54Briar Hill Primary School, Northampton, has received praise from Ofsted after being rated “good” across every inspection category. After a two–day assessment, inspectors recognised the multi-cultural
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 14:36Thank you very much for all the contributions for the Briar Hill Bake Off! We had a fantastic array of cakes, biscuits and signature dishes from across the school. Winners will be a announced in
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 18:11Pupils from Briar Hill Primary School competed with pride when they took part in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a festival of sport that recognises and celebrates the
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016 - 13:31Rashid Rashid, in Mrs Tarry's class, asked if he could lead the Ramadan Assembly this year. He produced a super PowerPoint presentation, which even had a quiz to make sure we were listening! He then
- Monday, June 6, 2016 - 15:46Briar Hill children had a fun filled Science day on May 25th! After a whole school assembly in which children found out that Mrs Gribble had created a Who Done It? scenario in which they had to find
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 09:28Our children are busy creating a new school garden to go outside the main entrance. See below for starting pictures, thank you to Miss McGovern who has already made a fantastic start planting.
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016 - 10:51Over 1,400 pupils from across the David Ross Education Trust's Northampton-based academies were treated to a series of masterclasses from one of the most well known choirs in the world last week. The
- Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 15:52Year 6 children, as part of their studies on Judaism, prepared a thought provoking Assembly for Holocaust Memorial day. We thought particularly about the estimated 6 000 000 Jewish people, who were