Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 13:59
17 th June 2019 Briar Hill Primary School receives prestigious...
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 13:49
Dear Parents / Carers, RE: Sports Day 2019 We would like to invite...
- Monday, January 29, 2018 - 15:59Northampton’s Briar Hill Primary School , part of the David Ross Education Trust , has been recognised as one of the top primary schools in the country for the progress made by its pupils. Following
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 11:39Pupils at Northampton’s Briar Hill Primary School, part of the David Ross Education Trust, were delighted to welcome an innovative children’s author to the academy. Mitch Johnson, who released his
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 10:28Northampton’s Briar Hill Primary School, part of the David Ross Education Trust, has launched an exciting new careers club to help pupils look beyond life at primary school. The weekly lunchtime club
- Friday, October 20, 2017 - 11:53Pupils and staff at Northampton’s Briar Hill Primary School , part of the David Ross Education Trust , held their own ‘Get Active’ day to increase sporting activity and healthy living amongst young
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 16:05Pupils at Northampton’s Briar Hill Primary School, part of the David Ross Education Trust, took part in their very own bake-off to raise money for MacMillan Cancer Support. An incredible £587 was
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 10:30Staff and pupils at Briar Hill Primary School are delighted to welcome you to one of our Open Events. These will be held on the following dates: 4.00pm on Wednesday 18th October 9.30am on Friday 20th
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 11:06Briar Hill Primary School is raising money for the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Inspiration Fund. This fund will help support and enhance our outstanding enrichment programme, designed to
- Thursday, July 6, 2017 - 11:25Pupils at Briar Hill Primary School are celebrating after scooping the Sporting Progress Award at the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup – the biggest event within the network’s sporting
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:04As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 15:30This summer, over 80 students from the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) will perform alongside leading opera singers as part of Nevill Holt Opera's spectacular production of Benjamin Britten’s Noye’