Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 22:25
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - 12:35
At Briar Hill Primary School, we are proud to be a part of the David...
- Thursday, July 6, 2017 - 11:25Pupils at Briar Hill Primary School are celebrating after scooping the Sporting Progress Award at the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup – the biggest event within the network’s sporting
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:04As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 15:30This summer, over 80 students from the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) will perform alongside leading opera singers as part of Nevill Holt Opera's spectacular production of Benjamin Britten’s Noye’
- Monday, April 3, 2017 - 09:59Talented pupils from Briar Hill Primary School sang their hearts out at the second annual David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Primary Music Festival. The concert, which took place at the Royal and
- Friday, March 24, 2017 - 09:27Sports enthusiasts at Briar Hill Primary School competed in the hope of being crowned champions of the DRET South Primary Cup 2017. The competition, held at the Malcolm Arnold Academy, saw sports
- Friday, March 10, 2017 - 14:04Primary pupils across the David Ross Education Trust participated in a successful debating competition. Pupils from Briar Hill Primary School, Cedar Road Primary School, Eastfield Academy and Welton
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - 13:43Pupils and staff from Briar Hill Primary School joined nine other DRET academies for a visit to Google UK's offices last week. The event, which brought together primary, secondary and Sixth Form
- Monday, December 12, 2016 - 15:43
- Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 12:54Please be aware that Monday the 31st October is a staff training day. The school will open for children on Tuesday 1st November. Hope that you all have a wonderful break.
- Friday, October 21, 2016 - 15:55On Thursday 14 th October Miss McGovern, Mr Cox and Jessica in Y5 went to the Northampton in Bloom awards ceremony at the Guildhall, Northampton. We were thrilled to receive a Silver Award for the